Empathy UK Funeral Plans: your wishes, your choice
Fixed Price Funeral PlansEmpathy UK Funeral Plans offer a choice of four Fixed Price Plans with different levels of funeral arrangements to suit your personal preferences and budget. You are not limited to these options however, we can design a Plan to fit your wishes. Please call our professional team for some free, no obligation advice on 0800 035 5729.
Bespoke Long Term PlansEmpathy UK Funeral Plans are able to offer flexible and long term payment options extending up to 15 years from less than £1 per day (instalment fee free over 12 months). We can tailor a Payment Plan to suit you, you can pay a higher deposit for smaller instalments, make ‘top up’ payments or even take ‘payment holidays’ if you wish. Call our friendly staff on 0800 035 5729 to find out more.
What is included in an Empathy UK Funeral Plan?At Empathy UK all 4 of our different types of fixed price Plans all include the following as standard:-
- Ensuring all your wishes are carried out
- Arranging all necessary funeral preparations
- One call 24/7 advisors to help
- Removal of deceased to Funeral Directors premises
- Preparation and care of the deceased as directed
- Provision of a hearse
- Provision of all funeral staff
- Establishing a social media tribute website
What is not included in an Empathy UK Funeral Plan?Medical certification fees: for deaths where a Coroners’ investigation is required, there are no medical certification fees. Also, changes to legislation in May 2015 mean there will no longer be a charge for a medical certification for any deaths registered in Scotland. Similar legal changes are being considered for the rest of the UK, so we do not include provision for these fees in the Plans. If the funeral takes place outside of Scotland, and a Coroner is not involved, then if applicable, the medical certification fees must be paid by the next of kin or funeral organiser.
- Embalming, burial plot, memorial or headstone, flowers, catering/wake.
- Costs for removing artificial limbs and mechanisms such as pacemakers.
- This list is not exhaustive, so please refer to the Terms & Conditions for further information.
Everyone has their own ideas about the funeral they would like. After all, it’s a very personal decision. You may choose something simple and straight forward, or you might prefer a funeral with additional services and special touches.
With Empathy UK Funeral Plans you can choose from a range of additional services. The table below shows some of the typical services that are available. You can use this list to consider what you’d like to include.
- A superior solid wood coffin (from £300)
- A wicker coffin (from £200)
- Provision of extra limousines for family and friends (from £200)
- Establish a tribute website (Free)
- Floral tributes (from £250)
- After funeral catering (from £500)
- Woodland burial (from £1000)
- Funeral procession from home walking for first 200 metres (from £120)
- Burial Plot (Prices generally start from £500+) (from £500)
- Burial at sea (from £1950)
- Headstone & Engraving (from £1800)
- Memorial bench/tree etc (from £450)
- Newspaper announcements (from £100)
- Ashes scattered in space (from £995)
- Create a diamond from ashes (from £450)
- Celebration of life video (from £395)