Guaranteed services included in our 'Elite' Funeral Plan.
- Confidential advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral.
- Guidance on the registration of the death and collection of all necessary paperwork for the
funeral to proceed.
- Care and preparation of the deceased. 24 hour transport of the deceased to the nominated Funeral Director's premises within a 25 mile radius, excluding ferry or air fares.
- Wood effect coffin for cremation or burial.
- Flexible plans, if you move home your plan moves with you, at no extra cost.
- Visit to the chapel of rest any time by agreed appointment (within normal office hours).
- Funeral Director, hearse and staff. Nationwide network of trusted Funeral Directors.
- Limousine for family/mourners.
- Funeral procession from home to a service location then onto the crematorium or burial site (fees and
costs of a service at a separate location not included).
- Time and date of Funeral mutually agreed (during normal working hours).
- For a cremation funeral: Cremation fee (at local rates). Minister or officiants fee (as recommended by the
Church of England stipend authority).
- For a burial funeral: A generous contribution is included in the Plan. This contribution increases with
the Retail Price Index (RPI) for the Plan's duration.
- Complimentary 'Thank You' cards.
- Special requests: Personal wishes can be recorded within the Plan (some special requests may incur an
additional charge and may not be covered by the price guarantee).
- Establish Social Media website for tributes.
Breakdown of monthly costs based on a £250 deposit and a variable term.